Oracle recently made its long awaited & long-anticipated version with more productivity, performance, sophisticated & easy-to-use version.
This is the first release of the Fusion Middleware 12 c.
Available in Oracle Fusion Middleware 12 c.
1. Oracle JDeveloper
2. Oracle WebLogic Server and Coherence
3. Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure
4. Oracle HTTP Server
1. Integration of OSB development – It very happy to see that JDeveloper IDE is enough to develop both SOA & OSB.
2. Cloud Integration -The major that happened in SOA 12c Cloud integration - Added SFDC adapters(Cloud adapter)
3. Mobile enablement – In support of REST & JSON.
4. Oracle Event Processing (OEP) -OEP provides an open architecture for sourcing, processing, and publishing complex events through the enterprise.
5. Oracle Coherence Adapter – Definitely it will be a big add-on to SOA 12c and it allows seamless integration with local/remote coherence cache in support of different operations.
6. MSMQ Adapter - MSMQ is the messaging middleware from Microsoft, running on the Windows operating system. This allows you to send And receive messages from private, public queues and Distributed Lists.
7. LDAP Adapter- It provides bi-directional integration with several LDAP V3 directory servers and enables users to perform real-time query, CRUD, compare, search and also issue DSML requests to the server
9. UMS Adapter – It provides bidirectional support of email communication and extended to messaging channel such as SMS & IM.
10. ESS Enterprise Scheduler Service( Scheduled Activation and Deactivation) – This is the very useful addition in SOA 12 c it supports new Enterprise Scheduler service to be restricted the services to certain timings in a day.
11. Cross platform support – All adapters will be supported within SOA Suite, Service bus, BPM projects.
12. Debugger Integration- New debugger feature added in debug design time issues.
13. MDS extended to OSB but the limitation is you can retrieve the artifacts from MDS but you can’t publish them to MDS. (Of course, we have alternate procedure).
13. MFT Adapter – The key feature that added as an advantage like file exchanging & management to internal and external partners but it's altogether different product in Oracle Fusion Middleware 12 c (Additional licensing is required – Marketing tip J)
14. MQ adapter to integrate with IBM Websphere MQ .
15. SOA 12c now supports XQuery & XSLT for BPEL – never before.
16. Fault Policy Editor GUI added as an advantage to develop enterprise fault handling framework.
Enterprise Manager Enhancements:-
1. One unified UI to see end to end composites and it has multiple domains like SOA Infra & Service Bus
2. Can optimize work managers
3. Error Hospital for Enterprise fault handling management.
4. Security management for EM console.
5. Modularity by SOA_foundation profile Profiles arranged in decreasing order footprint to reduce the overall footprint of the SOA infrastructure. Reduce overall class loading and overall startup time of the server
· SOA CLASSIC ~ SOA Foundation with B2B + BPM Modules
· SOA FOUNDATION WITH HEALTHCARE ~ SOA Foundation with B2B + Healthcare UI
· SOA FOUNDATION WITH B2B ~ SOA Foundation Enterprise + B2B
· SOA FOUNDATION ENTERPRISE ~ SOA Foundation + Full Adapter Set
· SOA FOUNDATION ~ Orchestration + Mediator + Rules + Partial Adapter set
· ORCHESTRATION ~ BPEL-Only + HWF + Partial Adapter set
· BPEL-ONLY ~ BPEL Components + SOA Common Infrastructure + Partial Adapter set
Monitoring & Diagnostics
Oracle Enterprise Monitor is improved in 12 c a lot, now it provides diagnosability reporting for all adapter binding components for SOA applications. This will provide real-time visibility into availability and message exchange statistics with all adapters.
Excited features added as part of this release – This time oracle made easy our operations and management in OEM.